Guardian: How your smartphone's battery life can be used to invade your privacy
- Ars Technica: Are data caps and high prices hurting broadband access?
- Techdirt: Why Does The TPP Repeatedly Require Stronger Copyright, But When It Comes To Public Rights... Makes It Voluntary?
- Motherboard: Glasses that confuse facial recognition system are coming to Japan
- Quartz: How to access a million stunning, copyright-free antique illustrations released by the British Library
- Intercept: A Quiz for the West's Great Free Speech Advocates and Supporters of Anjem Choudary's Arrest
- Arstechnca: Warrant required for mobile phone location tracking, US appeals court rules
- Arstechnica: Where broadband is a utility, 100Mbps costs just $40 a month
- Sputnik: German journalism treason probe in error
- Guardian: Investigative journalism is vital for democracy as state surveillance increases
- Guardian: Cybersecurity bill could 'sweep away' internet users' privacy, agency warns